PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT VERY CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS
IMPORTANT INFOMATIONS REGARDING OUR USERS ‘LEGAL REMEDIES, RIGHTS
AND OBLIGATIONS. OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALSO INCLUDE VARIOUS
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS, AS WELL AS A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE
THAT GOVERNS THE MANNER OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
The www.talentdiggers.com platform is the property of the NEXT LEVEL PLACEMENT LLC,
registered under the legislation of United States of America.
NEXT LEVEL PLACEMENT AGENCY LLC is represented by Nataliya Moulding, who is a
operation manager in the implementation of the services offered at the platform
www.talentdiggers.com , including but not limited to business. These General Terms and
Conditions constitute a legal agreement between the website users/customers (personally) and
the Next Level Placement Agency LLC.
I. SUBJECT MATTER AND LEGAL IMPORTANCE
- These General Terms and Conditions have been accepted by the NEXT LEVEL
PLACEMENT AGENCY (hereinafter referred to as “Provider”) ; the conditions for use of the
website www.talentdiggers.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”); by the users of the
services offered by Next Level Placement Agency (hereinafter referred to as
User/Users/Customers); the terms, procedure and manner for concluding service contracts
between the Provider and the Site Users; the rights and obligations of the Provider and the
respective Users under the service contracts concluded between them, including the terms and
conditions for delivery the agency’s services, the terms and conditions for filing claims.
- Acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions by the Users of the Site are a prerequisite
for the conclusion of a service contract between the Provider and the User and for execution of
- The Provider shall be entitled but not obliged, to enter into legal relations and to deliver to
Users, who have not accepted these General Terms and Conditions.
- Acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions by the Users is done by marking the box
(checkbox) – “I have read the General Terms and Conditions. I have understood and accept
them”, within the procedure of registration or submission by a User with the status of
“unregistered customer”. After the User has entered on the Site the personal data required by
- By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the User declares that he/she is familiar with
the terms of the provided information and/or service and accepts them. By accepting the General
Terms and Conditions, the User also declares that he/she accepts at his/her own risk the possible
outcome of the provided information/services from the Provider.
- The General Terms and Conditions are published prominently on the Site and are accessible to
any visitor of the website www.talentdiggers.com.
- The publication of services on the Site shall be considered as a public invitation to submit a
corresponding proposal to the Provider for concluding a service contract within the legislation of
the United States of America.
- The Terms and Conditions create an irrefutable presumption that:
(a) the User has read the Terms and Conditions before accepting them and accepts them.
(b) By marking the box (checkbox) – “I have read the Terms and Conditions and accept them. I
have understood and accept them.”, the user makes an electronic statement, declaring that he/she
is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions and accepts them.
II. NEXT LEVEL PLACEMENT AGENCY’S DATA
- Name of the Provider: NEXT LEVEL PLACEMENT AGENCY
- Address of Management: 25062 Rubin rd. Warren Michigan 48089; Phone: 877-541-9393; E-
mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.talentdiggers.com
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SITE
The Website is an online business profile, accessible on the Internet at www.talentdiggers.com,
through which Users have the opportunity to learn more about Next Level Placement Agency
and read about the Provider’s services offered on the Site.
Art.1 The Provider supplies the services, if those services are appropriate and in accordance with
the agency’s rules and capability, requested by the Users.
Art. 2 The User cannot cancel the contract and claim a refund of the price paid by him/her, in
cases when the agency has provided the service to him/her, namely after the end of the relevant
service and the quality guarantee period, set by Next Level Placement Agency.
Art.3 The User and the Provider agree that all statements between them, in connection with the
conclusion and execution of the service contract, can be made electronically and through
electronic statements within the meaning of the legislation of the United States of America. It is
assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the Site are made by the
users/customers/clients specified in the data provided by the User at the time of registration.
IV. SPECIAL PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO USERS WHO HAVE THE QUALITY OF A
CONSUMER UNDER THE CONSUMER LAWS, ACCORDING TO THE LEGISLATION OF
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The rules of this Section VII of these General Terms and Conditions apply only to Users for
whom, according to the information provided for the conclusion of the contract of service or
registration on the Site, it can be concluded that they are consumers within the meaning of the
legislation of the United States of America.
- The main characteristics of the services offered by the Provider are indexed on the list of each
service on the Site;
- The price of services, shall be determined and stated by the Provider via the personal
correspondence with each User of the website, if requested by the Users;
- The User agrees that the Provider has the right to accept an advance payment for the contracts
for the sale of services and their execution, if the User has agreed to use such services;
- The User shall choose independently whether to except the price of the Providers’ services.
V. WARRANTY SERVICE
All services offered by Next Level Placement Agency and listed on the agency’s website
www.talentdiggers.com, are provided with a legal guarantee of compliance. With respect to the
services offered by the Provider through the Site, the User should receive a guarantee, upon
delivery of any services.
VI. IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONTRACT
- The Supplier shall deliver the services to the User within the term specified at the service
contract between the User and Provider;
- The User shall agree freely and approve the services upon the time of delivery from the
VII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Provider shall protect the personal data of the Users, which became known when filling in
the electronic submission on the Site. Subject to the applicable law and the provisions of these
General Terms and Conditions, the Provider may use the personal data of the Users solely and
only for the purposes stipulated in the contract. The Provider guarantees that the User’s personal
data will not be provided in any form to third parties or used for purposes other than those
described above, unless the express written consent of the User is provided, or if the information
is required by a competent public authority within the scope of its powers under the law;
- The User’s account of a particular User may be deleted from the database, with all the
information attached to it at, any time at the request of the User;
- The Provider shall take measures to protect the personal data of the User in accordance with
the legislation of the United States of America;
- For security reasons of the personal data of the User, the Provider will send the data only to
the e-mail address that was specified by the User at the time of registration;
- The User agrees that the Provider has the right to send electronic messages or contact the User
at any time, including a newsletter or other information, as long as the User’s registration is
available in the Provider’s database;
- By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that the Provider
has the right to collect, store and process data about the User’s behavior when using the
Art.4 At any moment, the Provider shall have the right to require the User to identify
himself/herself and to certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data
announced during the registration.
VIII. MODIFICATION AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider, which shall be duly
notified by the Provider to all Users of the Site.
- The Provider and the User agree that any addition and modification of these General Terms
and Conditions will be updated on the Site and available to the User.
- The provider publishes these Terms and Conditions at http: www.talentdiggers.com along
with any additions and changes.
These General Terms and Conditions shall be terminated in the following cases:
- Upon termination and declaration of liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the
- By mutual agreement of the Parties in writing;
- In case of objective impossibility of one of the parties to the contract to fulfill its obligations;
- In case of deletion of the registration of the User on the Site. In this case, the concluded but
outstanding services contracts remain valid and enforceable.
The Provider has the right, at its sole discretion, without giving notice and without owing
compensation to unilaterally terminate the Contract in case it finds that the User uses the Site in
violation of these General Terms and Conditions; the legislation of the United States of America;
the accepted moral norms or the generally accepted rules and practices; change, suspend, or
discontinue any part of or all of the services on the website www.talentdiggers.com; restrict,
suspend, or terminate the Users access to any part of or all of our services on the website; reject,
move, or remove any content that is made available on the website www.talentdiggers.com;
reject, move, or remove any content or material that the User submits to the website for any
reason; deactivate or delete the User’s account/s and all information/files contained therein
and/or related thereto.
Art.5 The User agrees that the Provider is not liable to the User or to any third party for taking
any of the actions set forth herein. The User understands and agrees that our services may
include: communications which may include but are not limited to advertisement; without
limitation announcements regarding services and administrative messages from the Provider’s
employees and partners; and that those communications are considered part of the Services of the
- The provider is not responsible in case of force majeure, accidental events, problems on the
Internet, technical or other objective reasons, including orders of the competent state authorities;
- The Provider shall not be liable for damages caused by the User of third parties;
- The Provider is not responsible for the time during which the Site is not accessible due to
- The Provider shall not be liable for damages from comments, opinions and publications from
other Users of the website; news and articles on the Site, including for damaging the health status
of the Users as a result of such comments, opinions or publications;
- The provider shall not be liable in case of overcoming the security measures of the technical
equipment and consequently the loss of information, dissemination of information, access to
information, restriction of access to information and other similar consequences;
- Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or
incidental damages, so the above limitations mat not apply to the User. That is to be determined
by the Provider.
XI. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The User and the Provider undertake to mutually protect their rights and legitimate interests,
as well as to keep their trade secrets, which became available to them in the course of
performance of the contract, these general conditions, and further communication;
- The User undertake in any way, not to share in publicly any written or oral correspondence
between them during and after the expiration of the contract period. Publication of
correspondence in print and electronic media, internet forums, personal or public websites, etc.
may be considered public domain;
- For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the services provided by the
Provider may include but are not limited to: residential staffing and corporate recruitment